A multi-tenant property is a building where more than one company operates. Due to increase in rent, multi-tenant buildings are becoming a popular choice for businesses. It allows businesses to save costs and have a dynamical workplace. The recurring issue of a multi-tenancy building is having one main reception which manages visitors for the properties tenants.
IDreception visitor management system provides a solution to this issue. There are five main reasons why facility management need to invest in the automated sign in system:
- Confidential: The visitor management system provides privacy to businesses. It allows visitors to sign in for the business they are visiting only. It hides the information of who visited the business which cannot be hidden in manual sign-in book.
- Quick sign in: The process is quick and simple and visitors can sign in using IDreception with minimal assistance.
- Health & Safety: The system is in compliance with the health & safety regulations. It can help create visitor evacuation lists, which enables the fire warden to know the number of visitors in the building who need to be evacuated in the case of emergency.
- GDPR: The visitor sign-in system is GDPR compliant unlike traditional sign in books.
- Branding: The reception software allows each individual company to brand themselves on the sign-in system. It also gives a good impression of the multi-tenancy building and gives a modern appearance to the reception.
Property and facility management use our visitor management system in multi-tenancy buildings which has received positive responses.
The one-stop solution for visitor management system is IDreception, which is an essential tool for multi-tenancy buildings. To book in a consultation and free trial contact us today on 014602200.